Monday, April 29, 2019

Paying my dues...

I must be the only person I know who absolutely loves to pay my bills... I get a thrill from it! Let me explain why:

7 years ago we were on the verge of loosing our business, living on 2 minute noodles and sitting in the dark to save electricity. 6 years ago we'd lost the business and been burgled of our last valuables. I have no gold jewelry left except for what I was wearing that day. We lost all our dignity then. We started over, with nothing but my halfday position for income and my mom's living room floor as a place to stay. Mom helped to get us on our feet, by not charging us rent. GOD send me friends who helped me learn how to cope with creditors and what my rights were and He taught me the value of a budget.

In 6 years He took us from nothing, to something, restoring what we lost and giving us extra! I've gone from halfday to fullday, my husband found work and is now a manager. My youngest doesn't remember the tough times so much, but my eldest does, so she attaches value to the things in her life. We value our time together as a family, because when we had nothing, we had each other. So with each debt we faithfully repaid, our credit got restored to the point where people are OFFERING us credit (we don't take it, though). Learning the difference between wants and needs has been a great lesson... and one of the best I've learned.
So I love paying my bills, because it means I have credit again, I am not afraid anymore, and we can supply in our family's needs. I bless my husband Herman for working so hard by my side all these years, to get us back here. But I PRAISE GOD for all that He's done and taught us these past 6 years. And then He ends my 2018
year with my dream of my own stage production. 

He's a GOOD, GOOD FATHER.  Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment